Continuing Medical Education (CME)
Please find below instructions on how to obtain CME credit for the Houston Society of Otolaryngology meetings prior to 2018.
ONLINE CREDIT & ATTENDANCE RECORDING INSTRUCTIONS
Popup Blocker: Please disable your popup blocker before clicking on the links below.
STEP #1: Create or Update Your Profile:
It is essential that your information is current and correct. Please create/update your profile by completing the following steps. If your profile is current, skip step 1.
- Click on, copy or type the following URL into your browser to create a new profile or update your existing one: http://cmetracker.net/UTMB/Login?formname=RegLoginProfile
- When your profile is complete, click the Continue button.
- You will be directed to the Activity Catalog page. Close out this page by clicking the “X” in the upper in the right corner, then proceed to STEP #2.
STEP #2: Sign in
- Click on, copy or type the following URL into your browser to sign in: https://cmetracker.net/UTMB/Login?FormName=getCertificate
- Enter your email address and password.
- Enter CME Code given on line 3
- Click the Sign In button.
STEP #3: Complete the Online Evaluation and Claim Credit
- Complete the online activity Evaluation and click Submit. This will direct you to the page where you will indicate the number of credits you are claiming.
- Follow the instructions for entering the number of credits you are claiming. Please use your Credit Tracking form to determine the number of credits to claim.
- Please note: The number next to the credit type is the maximum number of credits available to claim. Example: Participant attended 2 hours, please type 2.00; Participant attended 45 minutes, type 0.75, etc.
- MDs and DOs: please claim only the “AMA PRA Category 1” credit types. (Do Not claim Attendance).
- All other Health Care Professionals: please claim only the “Attendance” credit type. Do not claim AMA PRA Category 1.
- Click Continue.
- Click Display Certificate to print your certificate
For assistance, contact the UTMB Office of Continuing Education email@example.com.